As a provider of third-party transmission power line construction inspection services, we take pride in offering the best Quality Control Inspectors. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. Badger Inspection Service provides a broad range of power line construction inspection services for power transmission customers. Our experienced and highly qualified Inspectors provide the quality control link between power transmission customers and the independent construction contractors that build the power line. Our Inspectors meet and exceed the quality control expectations of our customers that their power line construction jobs will be completed timely; cost effectively; efficiently; and to engineered specifications. We believe in the value of team working and developing strong working relationships with the customer, contractors, landowners and other stateholders to achieve better outcomes for all involved.
Badger Inspection Services can provide experienced and qualified inspectors to oversee the daily construction activities of overhead transmission power line construction projects that are contracted to independent construction companies.
Quality Control Inspector Services offered:
- Oversight of daily construction activities of transmission line projects contracted to independent construction constractors.
- Coordination of activities of all parties involved in a project to ensure the project is completed in an efficient, effective manner and in compliance with customer's plans, specifications, schedules, agreements and safety requirements.
- Support a safe work environment for all parties involved in project.
- Oversee power line structure assembly and erection, including alignment, raking, overlap, and leveling.
- Oversee installation of electrical equipment, bus work, conduit, cable and grounding.
- Provide liaison between various parties involved in the projects, including project manager, engineers, contractors and other utilities.
- Coordinate clearances and hotline orders for substation and transmission line construction.
- Monitor accuracy of contractor's invoices and assist in resolving any discrepancies.
- Provide progress reports, including project status, critical path activities and expenditures to those parties as specified by the customer.
- Review invoices for payment to contractors, based on verified field activities.
- Attend final on-site inspection meetings.
All of our Quality Control Inspectors are Journeyman Lineman and Electricians or Transmission Construction Engineers that have 25+ years of experience in high voltage, overhead transmission power line construction and maintenance or design.
Our Service Area
Badger Inspection Service is based out of Casper, Wyoming. We serve the Rocky Mountain states of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming. If you have a job in another state, give us a call!
Badger Inspection Service complies with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations and requirements and all customer safety and health requirements.
Badger Inspection Service is an Equal Opportunity and a Drug-Free Employer.